Friday, March 20, 2009

excited

Ok, I have to admit, I'm now feeling more excited about my trip. I picked up my eesti kroon at the bank yesterday. The girl at the bank was cute about it... she said "I didn't know where Estonia was when you ordered the money so I looked it up last night". I thought that was nice. The money is very pretty and there is alot of it so it feels like you have more than you do (2,500 kroon is about $180).

Last night, I went for coffee with Reeli, who is originally from Estonia but now lives here in Orlando. We talked for an hour or so and she gave me some good information...things to do, places to eat, what people are like.

Merit sent me a webcam link this morning (I added it to the links below) and there is still snow. So I am definitely bringing my snowboots, Tom, even though you don't think I will need them.

Next week will be my last week in the office here in Winter Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment